Skip to main content

"Need For Separation & Solitude" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar “inteLLectuaL.SouLjaH"

"Need For Separation & Solitude
By RoQ.GiBRALtar "inteLLectuaL.SouLjaH" on May 4th, 1999

My Need for Separation & Solitude produced this Attitude,
Just Me, MySelf & I, alone with God, to OverCome these Extraordinary odds...
Yes, I’m stolen goods, robbed of My Natural Essence, Geographical Stature,
Origins of Culture, Language, Religion, Liberated Body & some innate Mental Functions.
I’m now Systematically geared for Self.Destruction due to this Abduction,
So Who do I trust in? With minimal amounts of Capital too Rise above the poverty Line.
Will I Righteously Live or die for what is Rightfully Mines in These Strange Days & Times?
Born a Freed.Slave, African-Americanized, walkin blind on this daily grind
Striving to be one of these many Ghetto Stars destined to Shine,
Without being shot back down to Earth by mere mortal humans doing evil work
And Why do I gotta avoid getting hit with devilish words, even in Church?,
This Life SomeTimes Hurts, especially knowing My Brothers feel We are Worth Less,
We maintaining off the Herb, and/or dying from the Gun, Crack/Coc & Stress!
And I must confess, I know I’m one of the Best at what I do,
But, will what I do get Me through UnScaved?
I’m strong in My Belief and Keeping up My Faith to Escape this Maze,
Because I for 1, can see the Truth, But what is True & what is Lies?
I’ve been told so many damn True Lies,
Its no wonder why, I have no alibi for not always being too wise.
So I feel the need to Separate, and mainly just deal with Mines.
My Education, Knowledge & Wisdom should set Me Free.
But its no longer just about Me, Its about my Seedz & their future Off Springs,
The Seedz of the Legacy, & yes I may have planted My Seedz Apart.
But now I pray God will help Me to Elevate their Growth right from the very Start.
My Responsibility is to Provide, so they don’t have to go toe to toe
& go blow for blow with the misleading, mischievous devil himself!
I must Strategize, counter attack & gain more Knowledge of Self
Achieving My Full Potential, Ultimate Wealth, & Triumph over what I’ve felt
To mmMelt the icy cold blood in My veins & in millions of Black Men the same
And It’s a shame to think when I Speak to Teach & Outreach to my Peops,
You think I’m weak, and tryin to Preach & goin’ to just turn the other Cheek
But In all actuality I’m Organizing Links in this Chain Gang for War & Peace,
While We Stuck Battling for a Good Life to Reach, just used up here in the Belly of the Beast,
For Layin the Foundation, Fightin Wars & Entertainment, Now be set Free wit those HarshTruths 
Bcus We A Generation of Brothas with Attitudes, In Dire need of our Separation & Solitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“What is A King?” Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar “inteLLectuaL.SouLjaH”

"What is A King?" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "IntellectuaL.SouLjaH" Sept5th,2015 @530am So The Question of These Days is.... "What is A King?" Well, I Believe a King is a Savior, a Provider, a Son, Brother, Father, Uncle & Great Friend! He is A Protector, A Student & Educator, A.Lover, A Teacher & A Leader By Example, An Endurer of Ample Amounts of Pain & Gain thru Struggles, A Believer in OverComing what most Folks Feel & Know they Cant Handle, He is Honorable, Honest & Noble, A Builder of Empires so Globally Royal, He is a Real, Exquisite, Majestic, Perfectionist, whom understands the Degrees of Difficulty in this Life of the Hierarchy, for The Worrier & The.Warrior, The Gladiators, The.SouLjaHs, The Ordinary People & The Peasants, He is Something Like a Lord, Pimp & Reverend when He Speaks for Higher.Education Growing within The Right Direction, He Sees and ForSees, Realizing His Birth Right is Destined

"As.I.Live.And.Breathe" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "intellectuaL.SouLjaH"

"As.I.Live.And.Breathe" by RoQ.GiBRALtar on April.1st,2013! As.I.Live.and.Breathe an each Day passes Here & Now amongst the Masses, Writing and Reciting with a Clear.Honest & Aggressive Passion, Searching for Answers from a Constant Surge of Questions I'm Askin, on a Quest for Faithful Daily Actions, Finding Out I had to let go of the World and Remove MySelf from most of the Worldly Equations of What's Happenin' away from the People of Futile Ignorance and Degradation Out in the Traffic! To.Heal My Own Self inflicted wounds, I.find more Comfort with Me, at Peace with My Own Thoughts & Beliefs! Just.ChiLLaxin, Obeyin, Plannin and Prayin, for the Rise of an Undisputed LifeTime Champion, A.Starter, Stuck in the Game, thru Good & Bad, Win or Lose, applying what I've Practiced, Learnin My Lessons, Forgiving My Trespassers, Forgetting My Failures and Focusing on My Wins that I have Captured! And.now into His Holy.Rapture, Livin Thru what's Writte

"Trayvon's.Profile.of.Peace" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "Intellectual.SouLjaH"

"Trayvon's.Profile.of.Peace" by RoQ.GiBRALtar 7.13.13! Well.Let.My.Racial Profile Speak, We the People can clearly See, back then and Now, just How Thee or He, Views The Lives of We! The.Real Truth Shall Set Us ALL Free! And Honestly, Who's ReaLLy the Innocent, who's The Guilty and the Not Guilty!? We see from the Beginning as it Will be in the End in this U.S.A.Country, there's a Double Standard of Physical Features and Stature for what's Right in Our Land.Laws Still to this Day Apparently! And those acts have been openly manipulated by the Elites Powers that Be, so Tragically Lost in Deliberations is the Common Sense Decisions, Now Decided by the Bias Fury of So called Peers, Livin Life as most of Us in Fear, as a Chosen Sequestered Jury of ALL of Us Out Here! So.if.Thee or He, as anotha Mere Human are just scared of Me as an African.Americanized Man, Then plan to Infringe on MySpace and Safety knowing He can't ever Break or Fade Me by Hands, so.Self