Skip to main content

“Born Son” Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar “inteLLectuaL.SouLjaH”

"Born Son" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "Intellectual.SouLjaH" O.G.Version.Written Dec.1995; Revised on August10th,1998! Born.Son in An August Summer Rain, PreProgrammed To Live & Die insane, But I maintained thru that Pain, The pain down deep in My Heart, now the stress starts! You.see.the.Anguish of Pain, Echoes Deep in the Dark, Birth Marked, like a Match to a Flame, I'm sure to Spark! Ignites in the Life of Our World of GODALLAH, I'm.Blessed wit the Skills for the Battle, Bcus struggle is Hard. Now Above and Beyond all the stressin, we gots to Learn the Lessons, while we climbin that Stairway to the Blessings of Heaven! You See the pain in My Heart, is dealing wit my Sins, the Sins i try to pretend i dont indulge in! Here i am again, Face to Face, wit the evil tryin to infiltrate and Test my Faith for the Lord who Creates. See My Lord, is so, so Great, He Eradicates the Hate, Reveals the Truth from da False Fakes & He Devastates the Snakes! My Lord I Do Pray, My Soul you do Take! I was BORN SON, Systematically Enslaved to Behave, But I'm destined to Rise and Fly WorldWide ever since my Birth Date! My Lord I Do Pray, My Soul You do take into Heaven's Gates & Alleviate the Weight, ESCAPE...And Arise Born Son, Eternal Life Awaits!! I was BORN SON!! So I Must Emancipate My Mind, I'm Free to Live My Life, Spirit Free, World Wide... See The Pain Is a Disguise, To the Lies that Denies Ones SouL to Soar and Fly! And I Can Not use My Pain as an Alibi, Although I've Tried For Years! Shed Many Tears For Peers, Bring the Pain and Have No Fear As I Dream that this was a United Love Atmosphere! I'm Blessed to Be Alive, Believin I Can Fly, But When the Clouds Clear, Sometimes the Pain ReAppears! So.WithIn.these Times, Where Lies My Faith? Can I Stand Strong? This Younger Brother must Dig Down Deep, & Keep On, Keepin On! With A Divine Mind and Brave Heart so Strong, Constantly Learning Right From Wrong OnTo the Lord My Soul Belongs, Until He Calls me Home, I.Was.BORN.SON! RoQ.GiBRALtar "Intellectual.SouLjaH" www.RoQGiBRALtar.BlogSpot.com Www.RKingDoMinc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“What is A King?” Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar “inteLLectuaL.SouLjaH”

"What is A King?" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "IntellectuaL.SouLjaH" Sept5th,2015 @530am So The Question of These Days is.... "What is A King?" Well, I Believe a King is a Savior, a Provider, a Son, Brother, Father, Uncle & Great Friend! He is A Protector, A Student & Educator, A.Lover, A Teacher & A Leader By Example, An Endurer of Ample Amounts of Pain & Gain thru Struggles, A Believer in OverComing what most Folks Feel & Know they Cant Handle, He is Honorable, Honest & Noble, A Builder of Empires so Globally Royal, He is a Real, Exquisite, Majestic, Perfectionist, whom understands the Degrees of Difficulty in this Life of the Hierarchy, for The Worrier & The.Warrior, The Gladiators, The.SouLjaHs, The Ordinary People & The Peasants, He is Something Like a Lord, Pimp & Reverend when He Speaks for Higher.Education Growing within The Right Direction, He Sees and ForSees, Realizing His Birth Right is Destined

"As.I.Live.And.Breathe" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "intellectuaL.SouLjaH"

"As.I.Live.And.Breathe" by RoQ.GiBRALtar on April.1st,2013! As.I.Live.and.Breathe an each Day passes Here & Now amongst the Masses, Writing and Reciting with a Clear.Honest & Aggressive Passion, Searching for Answers from a Constant Surge of Questions I'm Askin, on a Quest for Faithful Daily Actions, Finding Out I had to let go of the World and Remove MySelf from most of the Worldly Equations of What's Happenin' away from the People of Futile Ignorance and Degradation Out in the Traffic! To.Heal My Own Self inflicted wounds, I.find more Comfort with Me, at Peace with My Own Thoughts & Beliefs! Just.ChiLLaxin, Obeyin, Plannin and Prayin, for the Rise of an Undisputed LifeTime Champion, A.Starter, Stuck in the Game, thru Good & Bad, Win or Lose, applying what I've Practiced, Learnin My Lessons, Forgiving My Trespassers, Forgetting My Failures and Focusing on My Wins that I have Captured! And.now into His Holy.Rapture, Livin Thru what's Writte

"Trayvon's.Profile.of.Peace" Written By RoQ.GiBRALtar "Intellectual.SouLjaH"

"Trayvon's.Profile.of.Peace" by RoQ.GiBRALtar 7.13.13! Well.Let.My.Racial Profile Speak, We the People can clearly See, back then and Now, just How Thee or He, Views The Lives of We! The.Real Truth Shall Set Us ALL Free! And Honestly, Who's ReaLLy the Innocent, who's The Guilty and the Not Guilty!? We see from the Beginning as it Will be in the End in this U.S.A.Country, there's a Double Standard of Physical Features and Stature for what's Right in Our Land.Laws Still to this Day Apparently! And those acts have been openly manipulated by the Elites Powers that Be, so Tragically Lost in Deliberations is the Common Sense Decisions, Now Decided by the Bias Fury of So called Peers, Livin Life as most of Us in Fear, as a Chosen Sequestered Jury of ALL of Us Out Here! So.if.Thee or He, as anotha Mere Human are just scared of Me as an African.Americanized Man, Then plan to Infringe on MySpace and Safety knowing He can't ever Break or Fade Me by Hands, so.Self